Wants to do a postgraduate degree course but bothered about the cost? Here is the solution; the University of the Arts London is offering UAL International postgraduate placements for fathoming the issue of the cost.
Valuable offer for international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1986, the University of the Arts London is a federation of varies arts colleges in London. It is a collegiate university, established as a university in 2003 and ranked number 2 for art and design in the UK.
Why at the University of the Arts London? At UAL, students will get to choose an unrivalled number of subjects and courses with the best facilities. They will also get help to find a job or work for themselves. The faculty of UAL supports students in maintaining a great personality and improving the communication skills for their future.
Application Deadline: June 19, 2020
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Afghanistan, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep. Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, the Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Korea, Dem. People’s Rep., Liberia Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Yemen, Rep., and Zimbabwe are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a tough master’s degree program at one of UAL’s six Colleges.
- Admissible Criteria: The household income must be £35,000 or less at the time of applicant’s fund application.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Once the student takes admission in a master’s degree program at one of the UAL’s Colleges, they will be guided that “how to apply” for UAL’s grants.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit a copy of immigration documents, ID card or formal evidence of their address and their fully completed course application in order to get an online grants application form.
- Admission Requirements: A successful candidate must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your national language, so you are bound to take TOEFL or IELTS test for showing your English language ability.
Total 6 funded awards are available which will provide a £30,000 award to cover tuition fee charges along with the living cost of the candidates offered by International Students House.