Outstanding aspirants are invited to apply for the Regents Scholarships at the University of New Mexico in the USA. The scholarship is open for both domestic and international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship programme offers international and domestic students funding towards the base tuition fee and accommodation expenses. A sum of $20,000 will be awarded to eligible students annually that will be renewable for up to 4 years given that the GPA is no less than 3.3.
Nice chance for students.
User Review( votes)
One of the top Public universities in the US ranked 601st – 650th in QS Global World Rankings 2021, the University of New Mexico is a research university aiming to engage students, faculty, and staff in its comprehensive educational, research, and service programs.
Why choose to study at the University of New Mexico? The University of New Mexico is a student-focused institute that provides the values, habits of mind, knowledge, and skills needed to be enlightened citizens, contribute to the state and national economies, and lead satisfying lives. It is New Mexico’s flagship university that given students access to recognized faculty and degree programs, cutting-edge research, student support organizations, professional and academic workshops, health and counseling services, and beyond.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2021
- University or Organization: University of New Mexico
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $20,000
- Number of Awards: 12
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate at study taught at UNM is eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must sign in to the university’s application portal and complete the procedures required to apply. Students that will fit the scholarship criteria will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Financial responsibility form
- Complete transcripts
- Official translations
- Post-secondary reports
- Admission Requirements: Students that wish to get into UNM are required to have a minimum GPA of 3.90.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 53
- Duolingo – 105
- Cambridge C1/C2 – 180
The scholarship will award the students $20,000 per year that will cover the base tuition, fees, and housing.