If you wish to achieve a higher degree in the United States, then apply for the Model UN Leadership Awards. The programme is offered by the College of Wooster for international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
Applicants who demonstrate leadership and growth will be selected and given $2,000 towards the cost of study at Wooster.
The College of Wooster is a private liberal arts college in Wooster, Ohio, primarily renowned for its emphasis on mentored undergraduate research. It stands at the 69th position among National Liberal Arts Colleges.
Why choose to study at the College of Wooster? The College of Wooster is a premier college where a vibrant, diverse, unpretentious community of learners with a strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion reside. Wooster offers exquisitely excellent comprehensive liberal arts education that develops abilities valued by employers in the graduates.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
- University or Organization: The College of Wooster
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: International students from all countries around the globe are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate programme in any discipline offered at Wooster are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-year applicants at Wooster demonstrating leadership qualities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply through Common Application or Coalition Application to apply to any programme at Wooster. Students that apply and show growth through their high school Model UN experiences will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Secondary school reports
- Teacher recommendation
- Teacher evaluation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must provide a certificate of one standardized test such as SAT or ACT.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 7.0
The lucky award recipients will receive $2,000 annually towards the conduct of the applied undergraduate or graduate programme at Wooster.