Acquire advanced management understanding and skills to enhance your international employment and career development prospects with the help of the Master’s Excellence Scholarships offered by the ESSCA School of Management in France.
Applications for the academic year 2022-2023 are now open for all international students. The scholarship will support the cost of the Master in Management (MIM) or Master of Science (MSc) programme at ESSCA. The winners will be presented at 2,000 EUROS.
This scholarship will help you pursue a master’s degree by providing you with 1,200 – 2,000 EUROS.
User Review( votes)
ESSCA School of Management is a French grande école and business school. The school is ranked 115th nationwide and aims to create knowledge and develop responsible managers and entrepreneurs.
Why choose to study at the ESSCA School of Management? The school’s vocation is to develop teaching innovation and facilitate professors’ integrating its findings and techniques into their classes.
Application Deadline: Students must have submitted their admission applications by 8th July 2022.
- University or Organization: ESSCA School of Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 2,000 EUROS
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master in Management (MIM) and Master of Science (MSc) programmes at ESSCA can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted to the Master in Management (MIM) or Master of Science (MSc) programme at ESSCA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must submit their admission application by logging in to the school portal. Scholarship application form must be filed separately and sent to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A copy of your secondary school qualification
- Official academic transcripts for the last two years of secondary education in English or French
- Official proof of your English language proficiency
- A motivation letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a 4-year bachelor’s degree, preferably but not exclusively in business administration or engineering.
- Language Requirement: The students must have B2 level minimum English language proficiency.
ESSCA will provide 1,200 – 2,000 EUROS to selected international students to pursue postgraduate studies.