To remove financial hindrance for high potential applicants, the Jeonbuk National University is providing the Research Fellowship programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme aims to support students who are going to start their PhD degree programme at the university.
Wonderful opportunity for students in South Korea.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1947, Jeonbuk National University is a national research university located in Jeonju, South Korea. It has been ranked 591–600th in the world by QS Top Universities Ranking in 2021.
Why study at Jeonbuk National University? This higher education institution is quite popular among international students. It is included in the top 20 universities of South Korea. It provides its students with high-quality learning, research, and support facilities.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2021
- University or Organization: Jeonbuk National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: South Korean Students
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: South Korea
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Chemical Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this position, the successful candidate will possess a PhD degree (or Master degree) in Chemical Engineering or a closely related field.
- It is preferred to possess backgrounds in process systems engineering. It is desired that you have published several papers in the scientific journals and speak English fluently.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this programme, applicants have to take admission to the PhD degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should send the following documents by email to [email protected]:
- A full CV including the lecture name and its score obtained in all courses, if any, publication lists and project lists performed so far.
- Cover letter
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a masters degree in chemical engineering or closely related field.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
Jeonbuk National University will provide the salary to deserving students in South Korea.