Get financial help to start your academic journey in Australia. The University of Melbourne is offering an opportunity to apply for the Alan Goldberg Scholarship. The educational programme is available for all domestic and international students.
This study award supports excellent students who want to commence a bachelor’s or master’s degree programme. The grant is awarded on the basis of both academic merit and demonstrated financial need.
Great chance for international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. It is ranked sixth in the world according to the 2021 QS Graduate Employability Rankings.
Why study at the University of Melbourne? The university has supportive staff, some of the best lecturers, and excellent facilities. Students should expect opportunities for placement, fieldwork, practice, and networking activities as part of their studies here.
Application Deadline: 12 June
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: Melbourne Law School
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master degree
- Award: Up to $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor or Master degree in Law, legal studies and criminology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a domestic or international student
- Be admitted to the Melbourne JD at Melbourne Law School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp this wonderful opportunity, candidates have to take admission in a bachelor‘s and master‘s degree coursework at the Melbourne Law School. No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants must meet the entry requirements of the undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Melbourne will provide up to $15,000 for domestic and international students who wish to study a degree program.