Are you on the urge to jumpstart your career? If so, then here is a fantastic opportunity to apply for the Semester Scholarship at Studierendenwerk Heidelberg.
A wonderful chance for students to study in Germany.
User Review( votes)
The Studierendenwerk Heidelberg is an innovative service provider that offers the ideal conditions to help their students succeed in whatever they are studying. It provides daycare facilities for just under 300 children aged between two months and six years.
Why should you join this program? They work with outstanding colleagues who bring passion, team spirit and enthusiasm for their work. They also ensure that you are optimally challenged and promoted from day one.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Studierendenwerk Heidelberg
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Semester fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Germany students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Germany
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject stream offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants have to meet the following criteria:
- Aspirants must have to register in the undergraduate degree at any eligible university.
- Students from families, whose families receive social benefits, often can’t afford the due semester fee, when they first matriculate
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To empower with this opportunity, applicants have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at an eligible university. After being registered, you can download the application form and submit it to Studierendenwerk Heidelberg Student Finance Department / Ms Kokott Marstallhof 1 69117 Heidelberg.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of your id card, copy of the rental contract/registration certificate, proof of health and long-term care insurance with a legal basis, evidence of your own income in the approval period, proof of assets, copies of certificates of professional qualifications, form 3, proof of income.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a high school degree certificate with excellent academic records.
- Language Requirement: Candidates need to be proficient in the German and English language.
Benefits: The Studierendenwerk Heidelberg will provide semester fee for prospective students.