Develop the knowledge you need for the next step in your career with the help of Kemmy Business School international awards provided by the University of Limerick.
The scholarship will be offered based on academic merit in the form of a tuition fee reduction. All international students who want to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university can participate in this opportunity.
A wonderful chance for international students in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
The University of Limerick is a young and independent higher education institution with 12,000 students consisting of more than 2,000 international students. It delivers lucrative undergraduate, postgraduate and postgraduate research programs in a variety of fields to choose from.
Why at the University of Limerick? The university has been awarded for excellence in graduate employability, innovation and knowledge transfer, teaching, engagement, internationalization and infrastructure.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Limerick
- Department: Kemmy Business School
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: €1,500 per year
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Non-EU countries
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate program in arts, humanities, social sciences, health sciences, business, engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be an international student
- Must hold an offer to study in any undergraduate or postgraduate program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need for a separate application; students will automatically be considered after applying for an applicable program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one course to another. Students have to go through this link to get detailed information in this regard.
- Language Requirement: The following are acceptable: IELTS with a minimum score of 6.5 with no lower than 6.0 in any one component; TOEFL with a minimum score of 90 or above in TOEFL IBT examination; PTE Academic with a minimum score of 63 (with no section score below 59).
The scholarship will be provided in the form of a tuition fee reduction of €1,500 for the period of course.