The Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Business is delighted to offer the Merit-based international awards for outstanding candidates at Rice University.
This educational program is open to both domestic and overseas students commencing a full-time MBA and Professional MBA degree programs at the university.
Wonderful chance for international students to study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1974, Rice University’s Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Business is the university’s business school. The foundation in marketing, management, accounting, finance, and other subjects at this business school is well-known.
Why study at Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Business? At this school, you’ll develop a broad knowledge of business operations and gain targeted skills in your specific field. Rice University’s business school study programs provide candidates with a helpful overview of the realities of business.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University: Rice University
- Department: Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Business
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Full-Time MBA and Professional MBA programs.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, candidates must admission in the MBA degree program at the university. After that, they can apply for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic records
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Passport size photo
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements at the university
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Business will provide the tuition fees to the successful candidates.