To help international students fulfill their dream of studying abroad, Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences is offering an educational fund for international students in the Netherlands.
The grant is a well-established opportunity exclusively for excellent non-EU students and home/EU/EEA students who wish to pursue the undergraduate and master’s degree program at the university.
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences will provide the educational fund for needy students who want to complete their studies in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1987, Wittenborg is one of the fastest-growing independent international University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands. It offers various bachelor’s, master and doctoral degree programs.
Why study at Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences? At Wittenborg, they think that learning should be a pleasurable experience that allows you to pursue your goals and dreams while also providing you with the necessary support and study pressure to reach your objectives.
Application Deadline: August 23, 2021
- University or Organization: Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Master’s degree
- Awards: Varies
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Master’s degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Excellent international students (non-EU/EEA)
- Excellent home/EU/EEA students who are willing to join a degree course taught and examined in English
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To start your application to Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences, you need to fill in your information and upload your initial documents. After that, you can apply for the opportunity; then you must send your personal application letter to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Attach a copy of the mark list and a diploma from your high school with your email
- Attach study credit sheet, if you are already studying in higher education institute, with your email
- Attach a copy of your IELTS/TOEFL or other language certificate with your email if applicable
- Send two recommendation letters, completed by either a teacher or other professional who knows you well, by attachment (scanned)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: For undergraduate students: If the English language proficiency requirements are not met, but the student has an IELTS score of at least 5.5 and less than a 6.0, the student can join the Preparation Course for half a year.
- For postgraduate students: If the English language proficiency requirements are not met, but the student has an IELTS score of at least a 6.0 and less than a 6.5, the student can join the Preparation Course for half a year.
The Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences will provide the program fund in the following manner:
- Wittenborg Gold Fund/Scholarship of €1,500 (Fee reduction)
- Wittenborg Silver Fund/Scholarship of €1,000 (Fee reduction)
- Wittenborg Bronze Fund/Scholarship of €500 (Fee reduction)
- Wittenborg Graduate Fund: reduction of €3,000 on tuition fee for one of the MBM Master of Science programmes, or the Wittenborg MBA programmes (Master programme fee reduction for Wittenborg Bachelor Graduates)