Today, education is a very important factor to build a career. That’s why Rochester Institute of Technology is giving an opportunity for degree-seeking students to apply for the International Graduate Academic Merit Scholarships program.
The educational award is available to support international students who want to apply for the master’s degree program at the Rochester Institute of Technology.
Great offer for international students
User Review( votes)
The Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) is a private research university in the Rochester metropolitan area, located in Henrietta, New York. The university offers undergraduate and graduate degrees, as well as doctorate and professional degrees and online master’s degrees.
Why study at Rochester Institute of Technology? The institution is committed to helping students shape their futures through high-quality education and numerous possibilities. RIT is a diverse group of creative, curious, and socially conscious individuals.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Rochester Institute of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Graduate degree
- Awards: $20,000 per year
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be a part of this program, you need to have the following credentials:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be commencing a graduate course in the academic year 2022-2023 at Rochester Institute of Technology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this application, you first need to apply for your chosen graduate degree program. Once you receive an offer of admission, you can apply for this application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents along with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The minimum requirement for enrolling in a graduate degree program, students must have an undergraduate degree at RIT.
- Language Requirement: An official score report for the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE Academic exam is required of all international applicants whose native language is not English.
Rochester Institute of Technology will cover the typical maximum scholarship amount is $20,000 per year.