Erasmus School of Law is inviting students who want to conduct excellent research in the field of Law or Criminology through its PhD Scholarships in Law and Criminology.
The motive of the bursary is to support applicants who are going to enrol in the PhD degree programme at the university.
User Review( votes)
The Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR) is an internationally oriented university with a pronounced social orientation in its education and research. Their scientists and students work to solve global and social challenges, inspired by the dynamic and cosmopolitan city of Rotterdam.
Why study at Erasmus University Rotterdam? EGSL offers a sound educational programme aimed at facilitating PhD researchers in writing a good doctoral thesis. Next to that, EGSL provides good guidance and monitoring.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Department: School of Law
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Law and Criminology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You have a master’s degree in Law or Criminology. Current master students who will graduate before the preferable start date, are welcome to apply.
- You can demonstrate relevant scientific research skills.
- You must have obtained a scholarship already, with a minimum amount of monthly 1,350 euros.
- You are willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a motivational letter. It is up to the prospective supervisors to determine whether you will have sufficient (legal) knowledge for this PhD project, CV, proof of a master’s degree, a proof of your scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a master’s degree in Law or Criminology. Current master students who will graduate before the preferable start date, are welcome to apply
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have excellent oral and written skills in English.
Erasmus University Rotterdam will provide the salary for applicants in the Netherlands.