Apply for the Atira Accommodation Support Scholarships at the RMIT University and support your studies in Australia for the academic year 2021-2022.
All Australian and New Zealand citizens can participate if they have undertaken any degree programme study at RMIT University. The selected students must demonstrate financial need to receive this scholarship that will be paid in the form of accommodation expenses.
Nice opportunity for applicants.
User Review( votes)
RMIT University, one of Australia’s tertiary institutions, 15th highest-ranked university in Australia, and 250th in the world with a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education is dedicated to helping shape a new urban and industrial renaissance in the global economy.
Why choose RMIT University? RMIT University is an internationally reputed institute for excellence in Education, Research, and Engagement with Industry and Community, particularly known for its educational excellence and academic highlight. RMIT aims to inspire and engage the audience to discover new ideas and perspectives by exploring cultural spaces and resources. It is among some of the most technologically advanced facilities in the world.
Application Deadline: 10th October 2021
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: $23,460
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia or New Zealand
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to any undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at RMIT.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be commencing semester one or two in 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply using the RMIT Online Portal. Students need to fill the scholarship application form separately and also apply to VTAC via its official website.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Current letter of health
- Current evidence of Centrelink
- Proof of address
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed the necessary years of schooling.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 58
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
The applicants that will win this scholarship will be given a sum of $23,460 to dedicate to a studio room accommodation by RMIT University.