The Office of Higher Education is giving a chance to apply for Roberta B. Willis Need-Merit program for 2020-21 academic year.
Adoptable option to get benefited for a college education.
User Review( votes)
The Office of Higher Education seeks to carry forward the promise of postsecondary study for all state residents by conducting state student financial aid programs. The office fulfilled its mission by assuring that students have access to educational institutions that meet the highest standards of educational quality.
Application Deadline: February 15.
- University or Organization: The Office of Higher Education
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $5,250 for 4 year program and $4,500 for 2 year program
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US Citizen
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for all study courses in any subject offered by the institute
- Admissible Criteria: To qualify, the applicants must check the following:
- Roberta B. Willis Need-Merit program: Must be CT resident who is a high school senior or graduate with a high school junior year class rank of 20% or better and/or SAT scores of at least 1200 or ACT score of at least 25. The recipient must attend a CT public or non-profit private college.
- Roberta B. Willis Need-Based Grant Program: Should be a CT resident who attends a CT public or non-profit private college. Applicants necessity have a federal Expected Family Contribution (EFC) within the allowable range.
- The proportion of the fiscal 2021 appropriation for the Roberta B. Willis Need-Based Grant Program that participating institutions may expect to receive for the 2020-21 (FY21) academic year. Participating institutions are:
- Albertus Magnus College
- Central Connecticut State University
- Charter Oak
- Connecticut College
- Eastern Connecticut State University
- Fairfield University
- Goodwin College
- Mitchell College
- Quinnipiac University
- Sacred Heart University
- Southern Connecticut State University
- Trinity College
- University of Bridgeport
- University of Connecticut
- University of Hartford
- University of New Haven
- University of Saint Joseph
- Wesleyan University
- Western Connecticut State University
- Asnuntuck Community College
- Capital Community College
- Gateway Community College
- Housatonic Community College
- Manchester Community College
- Middlesex Community College
- Naugatuck Valley Community College
- Northwestern Connecticut Community College
- Norwalk Community College
- Quinebaug Valley Community College
- Three Rivers Community College
- Tunxis Community College
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Complete a Roberta B. Willis application through high school guidance offices and submit a (FAFSA) by February 15.
- Besides, apply for State: Roberta B. Willis Need-Based Grant Program submits a (FAFSA). Contact your college’s financial aid office about any institutional filing deadlines.
- Supporting Documents: None or will be required by the institute in which you will apply for study
- Entry Requirements: SAT and Act are required
- Language Requirement: English
There are two types of award available as the following:
- Roberta B. Willis Need-Merit program: Up to $5,250 a year for full-time attendance in a 4-year program of study; up to $4,650 a year for full-time attendance in a 2-year program of study.
- Roberta B. Willis Need-Based Grant Program: For full-time study in a 2- or 4-year program of study up to $4,500.
- Selection will be based on- Allowable federal EFC and academic merit.