Start your educational journey in the USA with the help of this Rochester Institute of Technology’s Founders International Scholarship.
This scholarship aims to support foreign students who want to start an undergraduate level education in any field at Rochester Institute of Technology.
Through this scholarship, you can fund your higher education in the United States.
User Review( votes)
Rochester Institute of Technology is considered the 10th largest private institution in the USA in the term of the student population. Its computer, art, engineering and science programmes are highly ranked and regarded as the best in the country. It was established in 1829.
Why study at Rochester Institute of Technology? The university has been dedicated to shaping the future of students through its quality education and lots of opportunities. RIT is a comprehensive community of talented, curious, and socially conscious people.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Rochester Institute of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Education fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be a part of this programme, you need to have the following credentials:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be commencing an undergraduate course in the academic year 2021-22 at Rochester Institute of Technology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this scholarship, you first need to apply for your chosen undergraduate degree programme. Once you receive an offer of admission, you can apply for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents along with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The minimum requirement for enrolling in a bachelor programme at RIT is a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have the following:
- Internet-based TOEFL with a minimum score of 79
- PTE Academic with a minimum score of 58
- IELTS with a minimum score of 6.5
All the eligible applicants will be provided with the educational fund that will help them obtain undergraduate-level education at Rochester Institute of Technology.