The ROSS Foundation Scholarship Program is open at the Boys & Girls Club of America (BGCA) to provide after-school programs for young people.
Helpful offer for high school seniors to receive fund for the undergraduate study.
User Review( vote)
Boys & Girls Clubs of America (BGCA) is tax-exempt and partially funded by the federal government. It is a national organization founded in 1860.
Application Deadline: February 17, 2020
- University or Organization: Boys & Girls Clubs of America (BGCA)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate study
- Award: $75,000 ($3,750 each)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 20
- Nationality: US Citizens
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open only for the USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The study fund will be awarded for undergraduate study in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be a high school senior
- Have been an active member in good standing with a Boys & Girls Club Site for at least one year during high school (grades 9-12) and be a Club member at an eligible Boys & Girls Club location- Full list of eligible Club Organizations is located here
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college or vocational-technical school
- Have the recommendation of the Club or Unit Director
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must create an account to submit an online application for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants submit a current, complete transcript of grades with the application. Also, submit the name of your Club or Unit Director to submit a recommendation on your behalf.
- Entry Requirements: Candidates must have a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Language Requirement: The English proficiency is required (Writing, reading, and speaking)
The Ross Foundation will provide up to twenty (20) awards of $3,750 each. The total award distribution is $75,000 for education-related expenses for undergraduate study. Grants are one-time only and not renewable.