Looking for a career that highlights your unique skills? Here is an opportunity for you. Trinity Business School is now offering its postgraduate, graduate, and Regional international scholarships.
With recognition for academic and professional excellence, the scholarship is merit-based and to promote gender, geographic and region diversity. Successful applicants must demonstrate the ability to perform future ambassador duties for the school.
Valuable chance to get admission at Trinity Business School for international students.
User Review( votes)
The Trinity business school is a world-renowned university. It provides students with an education which they need to excel in established and new businesses. They are dedicated to education and research relevant to students and organizations.
Why at Trinity Business School? The university provides opportunities for their students to explore and to develop their business and personal potential on their degree programs as well to prepare them for a healthy career existence in today’s dynamic but often stressful work environment.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2020 and 31st May 2020
University or Organization: Trinity Business School
Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Graduate program
Award: Varies according to the awards
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic and International students
The award can be taken in Ireland
Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students can apply for this scholarship.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduate, postgraduate, graduate program subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must be :
- For Trinity Business School Postgraduate Scholarships: Applicants that are ineligible for the regional scholarships may apply to be considered for a postgraduate scholarship.
- For Trinity Business School Regional Scholarships: International students from relevant countries are Southeast Asia/East Asia, South Asia and Europe eligible to apply for this grant.
- For Southeast Asia/East Asia Scholarships: Southeast Asia/East Asia Scholarships are available to high-achieving students from China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam students are eligible to apply.
- For South Asia Scholarships: South Asia Scholarships are available to high-achieving students from Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka students are eligible to apply.
- For EU Scholarships: EU regional scholarships are available to high-achieving students from EU nations (excluding Ireland) OR EU fee-paying applicants are eligible to apply.
- For Trinity Graduate Scholarships: Graduates from Trinity College Dublin apply for this study grant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, applicants need to take admission at the University of Maine. After taking admission, you must be downloading and complete the scholarship application form and send the completed scholarship form to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: To apply for this bursary, applicants must provide Work experience, Two academic referees, An English competency exam, A GMAT score, A first or upper second-class honors degree, or equivalent.
- Language Requirements: All applicants whose first language is not English and who have not been educated through the medium of English must present one of the following qualifications in the English language:
- IELTS: Grade 6.5;*
- TOEFL: 88 – internet-based;**
- University of Cambridge:
Proficiency Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2);
Advanced Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2);
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PTE Academic: a minimum score of 63 to be eligible (with no section score below 59).
- For Trinity Business School Postgraduate Scholarships: 12 scholarships are available, ten valued at €5,000 and two valued at 50%. Applicants shortlisted for a half-fee scholarship may be required to attend an interview with the Scholarship Selection Committee.
- For Trinity Business School Regional Scholarships: International students are receiving 5,000 study regional scholarship grants.
- For Trinity Graduate Scholarships: Graduates from Trinity College Dublin may apply to be considered for one of ten €5,000 graduate scholarships.