Enhance your study experience and learn new skills by applying for the Wallonie-Bruxelles international awards offered by the University of Wroc?aw and Government of Wallonia-Brussels.
Amazing offer for international students to study in Poland.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1945, the University of Wroc?aw is a public research university located in Wroc?aw, Poland. It is the largest in Lower Silesian Voivodeship with over 100,000 graduates.
Why study at the University of Wroc?aw? They provide good facilities for international students. Professors are well experienced in their field, it helps students to resolve their study-related doubts very well.
Application Deadline: April 1.
- University or Organization: University of Wroc?aw
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Poland
- Eligible Countries: International
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research in the following subjects
- Transport and logistics
- Mechanical engineering
- Life sciences
- Environmental technologies
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Researchers from any country with a degree of doctor by a given foreign university wishing to carry out a postdoctoral program in higher education institutions organised or subsidised by the Wallonia-Brussels Federation.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, applicants must have to enrol in the PhD degree programme at the university. The application form must be sent by e-mail to the Program manager.
- Supporting Documents: Minimum 2 letters of reference (template on page 11) prepared by the faculty of an academic institution, Letter of invitation or agreement from the host university or from the professor(s) supervising the research (no template), Copy of diplomas (bachelor, 120 credits master and doctorate).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students are expected to meet the university’s English language requirements.
- Monthly amount of 2.120 euros covering living expenses, accommodation, educational materials and travel expenses within the country
- WBI will cover international travel costs (one round trip for the total duration of the program)
- WBI covers “healthcare” insurance for non-EU fellows
- WBI takes responsibility for “repatriation assistance” insurance (only for long-term scholarships).