If you want to take your knowledge to new heights and expand your career options, then you can apply for the Fully-Funded Postgraduate Research Scholarship offered by the University of Strathclyde. The education award is open for the session 2020/2021.
The scholarship programme is available to assist talented students for a research project that will look into how environmental uncertainty affects the development of a firm strategy.
Get financial assistance through this fully funded scholarship funded by the University of Strathclyde in UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Strathclyde is a reputed tech institution delivering education since 1796. It offers international candidates many options to complete a program or progression to degree study.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? The university gives students to bring a range of skills that they have gained outside of their studies and support them in their career aims. Here students will enjoy a first-class teaching experience and get various career opportunities.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: UK and EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research programme in Business, Strategy and Organization, Management
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have an excellent postgraduate degree with a first-class or upper second class Honours degree (or overseas equivalent) in a relevant social science subject (business and management, economics, sociology, or any other cognate discipline).
- Applicants with an engineering or science background, who demonstrate a strong interest in the topic, are welcome.
- Have a strong interest or previous experience of studying strategy, strategic management, or international business.
- Prior knowledge and/or a strong willingness to learn advanced social science qualitative methods.
- Must have a demonstrable aptitude to undertake research and develop into an independent researcher.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the Postgraduate Research at the University of Strathclyde. After being registered, you must complete an online application by uploading your documents.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a cover letter, a CV, relevant qualification transcripts, two references, and an outline research proposal with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for your chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Strathclyde will provide one studentship covering home/EU fees and a tax-free stipend circa £15,000 per annum for up to 36 months.