To encourage the education of students in Zimbabwe, Canaan Group International is granting The grants programme for the year 2020.
The programme is exclusively open for students who want to undertake the degree programme in Zimbabwe.
Beneficial opportunity for students to get a 25% to 75% reduction in Zimbabwe.
User Review( votes)
Canaan Group International Opportunities is an organization that aims at providing exposure, innovation and creativity within the African continent.
Why should you apply for this programme? They believe that lives can be transformed through access to include formal and informal education.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Canaan Group International
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree programme
- Award: 25% to 75%
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Zimbabwean students
- The award can be taken in Zimbabwe
- Eligible Countries: Zimbabwe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Degree in faculty of Engineering, faculty of medical studies, faculty of arts and humanities.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be Zimbabwean
- Applicants must have to enrol in the degree programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To book your place in the programme, aspirants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit birth certificate, identity card, level certificate, A level certificate, university certificates and others.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Benefits: Canaan Group International will provide a scholarship that ranges from 25% -50% -75% for students.