Take the next step in your career by applying for the Postgraduate Research International Scholarship at the University of Sydney in Australia for the session 2020/2021. The funding programme is exclusively open for both domestic and international students.
The motive of this application is to assist PhD students undertaking research in designing a tough and versatile hydrogel with self-healing properties.
Nice offer for international students to receive an annual stipend allowance in Australia. Hurry up! Apply soon.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1850, the University of Sydney is a world-class teaching and research institute in Australia that provides a broad range of disciplines. It aims to develop the skills, knowledge, and values you need to become a leader in a rapidly changing world
Why study at the University of Sydney? The university offers a wide range of accommodation options for students and a range of flexible study options to suit your needs. Here students will gain transferable and research skills that help them adapt well and manage the different roles they may take on over their career.
Application Deadline: July 20, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: Annual stipend allowance
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research program in Engineering Processable – Tough Hydrogels.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have an unconditional offer of admission to study a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Engineering.
- Be willing to conduct research into designing a tough and versatile hydrogel with self-healing properties
- Hold an honours degree (first-class or second class upper) or equivalent in polymer engineering and chemistry for or a relevant discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate research program at the University of Sydney. After being registered, you must submit an online application form for the opportunity . You will also need to apply for a Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend Scholarship (domestic or international).
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic certificates, feedback from two academic referees, and a personal statement with your application.
- Admission Requirements: To become a part of the university, you must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The educational program will provide an annual stipend allowance equivalent to the University of Sydney’s Research Training Program (RTP) stipend rate (indexed on 1 January each year), for up to three years, subject to satisfactory academic performance. The total stipend value is partially funded by an ARC grant and partially funded by the Faculty of Engineering.