The Royal Society of London is granting the Wolfson Visiting Fellowships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The grants’ objectives are to facilitate UK universities and research institutes to attract prominent global researchers in determining strategic areas to the UK overseas and empower them to develop ongoing collaborative research connections and share ideas and exercises.
Wonderful offer for overseas students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The Royal Society of London, founded in 1660, is a learned society and the UK’s national association of sciences for enhancing universal knowledge. It is the global oldest national scientific institution.
Why choose the Royal Society of London? It provides advanced education and research environments that will enable scholars and researchers to face modern challenges and concentrate on knowledge as a motivating force for development.
Application Deadline: This scheme is open to applications and will close on 23 March 2022
- University or Organization: The Royal Society of London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Fellowship
- Award: Up to £125,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Fellowship in the eligible subjects at any UK university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Be right in academics at their previous educational studies;
- Research must be within the Royal Society’s remit of natural sciences, which includes but is not limited to biological research, chemistry, engineering, mathematics and physics. For a full list, please see the breakdown of subject groups and areas supported by the Royal Society.
- Applicants can be of any nationality, and those requiring a visa are eligible to apply for a Global Talent Visa under the fast-track process of endorsement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants have to register themselves via an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfil the applied degree field’s required conditions at their desired UK University.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your primary language, then you have to show your English Language Proficiency skills through different exams like IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
In the form of benefit, the Royal Society Wolfson Visiting Fellowships are offering a stipend of up to £125,000 to the talented international scholars who will pursue a PhD degree at any UK university.