Don’t miss the opportunity to participate in the International Postdoctoral Position program for higher studies at the University of Copenhagen for the academic year 2021/2022.
The fellowship’s objective is to support students who want to undertake a postdoctoral degree in Health and Labor Economics at the Department of Economics.
Get financial assistance and complete your postdoctoral degree in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1479, The Institution of Copenhagen is Scandinavia’s second-oldest university, with four campuses, each with its distinct ambiance and setting. There are six faculties in the institution, with over 100 departments and research centers.
Why study at the University of Copenhagen? At all levels, the UCPH provides world-class education and is committed to an international viewpoint. Students at this university will have access to a very high standard of living and educational facilities.
Application Deadline: June 14, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Economics
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Awards: DKK 415.400
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree program in Health and Labor Economics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity program, applicants must hold a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the fellowship, all interested candidates must take admission in a PhD degree at the University of Copenhagen. After getting enrolled, applicants must complete and submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit all the following documents:
- Application, including reasons for applying for this position (max. 2 pages)
- Curriculum vitae, including the list of publications
- Diplomas – all relevant certificates
- Publications to be considered in the assessment (max. 5)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will be selected based on previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The University of Copenhagen will offer an annual salary for postdoctoral researchers is within the range of DKK 415.400 – 437.400 (about EUR 55,800– 58,800). In addition to the salary paid directly to you, the University will also pay a monthly contribution to your pension fund corresponding to 17.1 % of your salary. Negotiation for additional supplements will be possible.