Do you need financial assistance to pay for your college education? If so, you don’t have to be upset anymore. The RWTH International Academy is sponsoring a wonderful opportunity through the High Potential funding for EU students in Germany.
The funding program supports highly motivated students who want to pursue a master’s degree program for the academic year 2020-2021.
Great offer for EU Students to study master’s program in Germany.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1999, the RWTH International Academy is RWTH Aachen University’s official academy for continuing education. It provides various master’s programs, certificate courses, and preparatory courses for students from all around the globe.
Why at the RWTH International Academy? The academy is committed to promoting and developing the integration of professional and academic education. It offers participants the opportunity to profit from the university’s expertise in a practical manner.
Application Deadline: 31 May of every year
- University or Organization: RWTH International Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: 50% of the tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: EU Students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: M.Sc. Management and Engineering in Structural Engineering and Risk Management of Industrial Facilities, M.Sc. Management and Engineering in Electrical Power Systems, M.Sc. Robotic Systems Engineering and M.Sc. Textile Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must be admitted to the above-mentioned Master’s degree program, and have performed excellently in their bachelor studies.
- Students who already receive funding or funding for the required tuition fees are not eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , you must take admission in the Master’s degree program at the RWTH International Academy. After that, you must complete and submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: You must upload your letter of intent and CV in one pdf onto the RWTH Online application portal together with your application in the field for “Other proof of performance/ assessments” by the deadline.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The scholarship may/can cover up to 50% of the tuition fees for the respective Master’s degree program (within the regular study duration) resulting in a reduction of up to 11,000 EUR of the program’s tuition fees.