If you are citizens of Singapore or want to get a fully funded tuition grant, then here we have wonderful news for you. The MINDEF Scholarship Centre (MSC) is inviting application for SAF merit awards.
These are open to Singapore citizens for pursuing their studies at renowned universities in the UK or USA.
A valuable opportunity for Singaporean Students with Full tuition fees.
User Review( votes)
MINDEF Scholarship Centre (MSC) was established on 3 Nov 1999 as a one-stop information and liaison center to assist prospective scholars on all issues and matters pertaining to the premier MINDEF/SAF Scholarships.
University or Organization: MINDEF Scholarship Centre
Course Level: Undergraduate Study
Award: Full tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Citizens of Singapore
The program can be taken in Singapore
Application Deadline:15 Mar 2019
- These are available for citizens of Singapore.
- These are available for pursuing the courses offered by the Universities.
- These are awarded in any of the following disciplines: Arts / Social Sciences, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, International Relations, Law, Life Sciences, Mathematics, Philosophy, Politics and Economics, Political Science, Psychology and Science / Natural Sciences.
- Singapore citizens or permanent residents intending to take up citizenship
- Good GCE ‘A’ Level or International Baccalaureate results, Polytechnic Diploma (with Merit) or equivalent
- Good co-curricular activities (CCA) records
- Strong leadership qualities
- Qualify for and excel in Officer Cadet School
- Possess a strong interest in a military career
- All MINDEF/SAF opportunities are open for application to both genders. (For Female Applicants)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Monthly salary for the duration of studies
- Full tuition fees and other approved academic charges
- Maintenance and other allowances, e.g. books, clothing, computer
- Return airfare
- One-time sponsorship for summer exchange programs
- Sponsorship for up to 4 years of studies, inclusive of Master’s if applicable