The University of Aberdeen is providing the CB Davidson Fund for international students. The funding programme is open for the academic session 2021/2022.
The educational award is available for students who want to undertake a postgraduate degree programme within the School of Law in the United Kingdom.
The University of Aberdeen is one of the oldest universities based in Aberdeen, Scotland, and consistently ranked among the top 200 universities in the world. It offers a wide choice of degree programs and courses in a variety of disciplines to students.
Why study at the University of Aberdeen? The university will provide many highly ranked courses and degree programmes. It provides students with opportunities to achieve their individual aspirations and to become leaders in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Aberdeen
- Department: School of Law
- Course Level: PhD and LLM
- Award: Up to £2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD/LLM by Research or taught level (LLM).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have applied to study or currently study Law at either research (PhD/LLM by Research) or taught level (LLM) at the University of Aberdeen – Form 1.
- Must be a current student of the University of Aberdeen studying Law at either research (PhD/LLM by Research) or taught level (LLM) and propose to study abroad – Form 2
- Must be a member of staff from non-UK higher education institution proposing to lecture at the University of Aberdeen – Form 3.
- You must be a member of staff of the University of Aberdeen wishing to study foreign law or legal practice and who has exhausted the possibility of funding from (a) external bodies and (b) Departmental funds. – Form 4
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must take admission in one of the Postgraduate degree programs at the University of Aberdeen. There are 4 (four) forms available-CB Davidson – Form 1.doc, CB Davidson – Form 2.doc, CB Davidson – Form 3.doc, and CB Davidson – Form 4.doc. Applicants must submit the form corresponding to their eligibility (see above). Completed application forms and documents should be returned to PGT Support Team, School of Law, Taylor Building, D49B, Aberdeen, AB24 3UB, or by email to law-pg-enquiries-at-abdn.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: Applications will not be considered unless submitted with a Curriculum Vitae (CV), two references, and an academic transcript. Students already registered at Aberdeen must include at least one reference from academic staff at the University of Aberdeen.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Aberdeen is offering grants up to £2500 for postgraduate students (taught and research) within the Law School.