Are you searching for an opportunity to grasp a funding for pursuing a master’s degree? Here, you have a valuable opportunity to apply for the opportunity s at the Kampala International University (KIU) in Uganda.
The award is available for those qualify aspirants from Uganda who will commence in the master’s degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Fab choice for Ugandan students
User Review( votes)
Kampala International University has maintained the third campus, the KIU Dar es Salaam Constituent College, in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. It offers diploma, undergraduate, and postgraduate programs. It is a private multi-campus university in Uganda.
Why at Kampala International University? While studying at this university, candidates can get the opportunity to connect and network with students from all over the world. It provides high quality, research-driven education that transforms students into employable citizens.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
- University or Organization: Kampala International University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Ugandan students
- The award can be taken in Uganda
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Uganda
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in the fields of Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Math’s, Physics and Statistic
- Admissible Criteria: The University offers these grants to recruit 1st Class and 2nd Class Upper Graduates to pursue a Masters degree under the University Staff Development Scheme in the described fields for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply
If you want to be enlisted in this education program, then you are prescribed to be enrolled in the master’s degree coursework at the Kampala International University. After taking acceptance, candidates will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must send the photocopies of each ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level result slips or equivalent, three certified copies of transcripts of Bachelor, photocopy of a receipt for payment for an application form, 3 recent passport size photographs, recommendation letter from either the previous school or employer and photocopies of birth certificate to the Director of Admissions, Kampala International University, P.O.Box 20000, Kampala-Uganda.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, seekers are needed to hold a minimum of a Second Class Upper Bachelors degree.
- Language Requirements: Applicants need to demonstrate a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits: The sponsorship will provide the educational fund for your studies.