Education is a platform that helps all barriers to be overcome. To defeat financial barriers, SarahBeth Hartlage is providing SarahBeth Hartlage Scholarships for USA students.
The programme assists students in the accomplishment of their career objectives. The grant is available for the USA students who want to be part of the undergraduate degree programme.
A wonderful chance for USA students.
User Review( votes)
SarahBeth Hartlage is a healthcare industry authority and a trusted expert in her profession. She is strongly committed to the importance of higher education and strives to ensure that money is not stopped from pursuing higher education. In 2020, SarahBeth Hartlage founded the SarahBeth Hartlage programme.
Why should you apply for this programme? SarahBeth Hartlage is delivering student with financial support which will be based on need and merit. So, that student can fulfil their dreams and achieve educational goals.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2021
- University or Organization: SarahBeth Hartlage
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For domestic students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the organization.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be of any high school or college student.
- College students must be enrolled at an accredited college or university.
- Must be a citizen of the USA.
- Must have previous year degree or certificates with academic achievement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the SarahBeth Hartlage program students have to write an essay with the following information:
- First & Last Name
- Contact number
- Mailing address
- .EDU email address
- Date of high school graduation or anticipated graduation date (YYYY.MM.DD)
- For current college students: name of college/university currently attending
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit an essay on the topic of “How are women changing the healthcare sector?” and must be submitted via word doc to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for this program, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
SarahBeth Hartlage will provide the award of amount $1000 that is both need and merit-based.