Intending to encourage and support the education of students in Australia, the University of Technology Sydney is announcing the Symbiosis in the Ocean international awards. The programme is open for the session 2021-2022.
This support will help those international students who want to study at the University of Technology Sydney in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Sydney University of Technology is the world’s 1st and 10th in Australia. It was founded in 1988 and is also recognized as one of the most important young universities in the world.
Why study at the University of Technology Sydney? UTS have a reputation for teaching and study excellence, an innovative and inclusive university. A number of courses and graduation programmes apply to the profession and provide them with world-class facilities and experience in practice.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $27,082 AUD
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have completed a Bachelor of Science degree with first-class honours or Master of Science by research, or an equivalent level of training.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission at the university. After that, send your CV and a half-page expression of interest to Professor Justin Seymour.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic certificates.
- Admission Requirements: For being enrolled in this programme, students must have to check the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
The University of Technology Sydney will provide an award of $27,082 AUD per annum for the duration of 3 years.