Tempus Public Foundation (TPF) is offering programme for Christian Young People. The studentships are available for bachelor, master and one-tier master programmes.
The core mission of the programme for Christian Young People is to provide the possibility of studying in Hungary for young Christian students living in the crisis regions of the world and/or being threatened in their country because of their faith.
User Review( votes)
Tempus Public Foundation (TPF) is a non-profit organisation established in 1996 by the Hungarian Government, with the task of managing international cooperation programmes and special projects in the field of education, training and EU-related issues.
Course Level: The studentships are available for bachelor, master and one-tier master programmes.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Award: These financial aid positions will cover the followings:
- Tuition-free education: exemption from the payment of tuition fee
- Monthly stipend: bachelor, master and one-tier master level: monthly amount of HUF 119 000 (cca. EUR 380) contribution to the living expenses in Hungary, for 12 months a year, until the completion of studies
- Accommodation: dormitory place or a contribution of HUF 40 000 to accommodation costs for the whole duration of the program period
- Reimbursement of travel costs: HUF 200 000 /year (cca. EUR 645)
- Medical insurance: health care services according to the relevant Hungarian legislation (Act No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card) and supplementary medical insurance for up to HUF 65 000 (cca. EUR 205) a year/person
The award can be taken in Hungary
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these endowments:
- Only those applications can be awarded scholarship, which also possess the recommendation from the local Church along with the approval of the Deputy State Secretariat for the Aid of Persecuted Christians.
- Scholarship holders must possess the relevant language and education certificates, degrees requested by the host university of the selected degree programme. The scholarship holders commit themselves in the program agreement that after the program agreement ends they return to their home countries if the local security and political conditions allow it so.
- The studentships are for young applicants who are older than 18 years of age by the time their education starts in Hungary. An individual may win the program only one time at a study level.
Nationality: Citizens of following countries: Egypt, Lebanese Republic, Republic of Iraq, State of Israel, Palestine, Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Syrian Arab Republic, The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, and Nigeria are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: All of the following documents are compulsory and need to be submitted to the online application surface by all applicants until June 16, 2017 (23:59 Budapest time).
- Online application form
- Motivation Letter
- Approved recommendation
- Proof of language proficiency and their translations in the language of the selected study programme or in Hungarian
- School certificates and their translations in the language of the selected study programme or in Hungarian
- Transcript of Records and its translation in the language of the selected study programme or in Hungarian
- Medical certificate
- Copy of passport
- Statement for Application
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 16, 2017.