Are you looking for an exceptional education at a great value? Good News! You have a beneficial opportunity to apply for multiple scholarships. Tallinn University of Technology offers a range of scholarships for international students.
Golden opportunity for EU, EEA, and International Students.
User Review( vote)
Why at Tallinn University of Technology? TalTech is the only flagship in engineering and IT science and education in Estonia. They are providing higher education at all levels in engineering and technology, information technology, economics, science, and maritime.
University or Organization: Tallinn University of Technology
Course Level: Bachelor and Master’s degree
Award: Varies according to the awards
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: EU, EEA, and International Students
The award can be taken in Estonia
Eligible Countries: EU, EEA, and International Students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Bachelor’s and Master’s degree subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Candidates applying for this program should:
- International students from the EU, EEA and outside are eligible to apply for this study grant.
- Applicants who want to do their Bachelor’s and Master’s programs at Tallinn University of Technology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you intend to make an application, it is important to check country-specific requirements to ensure the qualification you have is considered suitable preparation for entry to the University.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to provide Diploma of the International Baccalaureate, Transcript of grades, IB results are sent directly via official IB verification system to TalTech, General Certificate of Education (GCE) / International General Certificate of Education, Copies of education documents mentioned above are notarized, copy of passport identification pages, printed and signed online application form, officially certified education documents and authorized translations. Alternatively, you can notify us via email by writing to [email protected].
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test, e.g. TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent.
- Benefits: The Tallinn University of Technology is providing various award amounts for their EU, EEA and International Students.
- 1 December – 1 April for non-EU citizens
- 1 December – 1 May for TalTech students and citizens from EU/EEA countries, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine
- 1 December – 1 August for Finnish, Latvian and Lithuanian citizens applying for study programs of the School of Business and Governance