Applications are now open for the University of Applied Sciences Europe Scholarships for the academic session 2020-2021. The programs are available to all EU and non-EU students who want to undertake undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
These partial opportunities are valid for the first year of study. The funding is open for exceptional prospective students who can demonstrate their excellent academic record and leadership potential.
Nice opportunity for EU and Non-EU students.
User Review( votes)
The university promotes step-by-step future-oriented development and interdisciplinary learning formats with actual practice at locations in Iserlohn, Berlin, and Hamburg. It offers you six bachelor and two master programs in the specialist areas of Communication Design, Interaction Design, Illustration, Game Design, Photography, Film + Motion Design, and Media Spaces.
Why study at the University of Applied Sciences Europe? At the University of Applied Sciences Europe, they are committed to providing their graduates with lasting and successful studies and training for the job in the digital age. The university also provides decision-making and social skills through modern pedagogical concepts in flexible study programs.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Applied Sciences Europe
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate & postgraduate
- Award: 10% of the tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: EU and Non-EU
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All EU and Non-EU applicants are eligible to apply for the opportunity s.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria as per the program:
- UE Scholarship of Excellence: Open to candidates with an excellent academic record and public engagement. Candidates will be considered based on their motivational letter. Applicants will describe why their achievements qualify them for the Excellence Scholarship.
- Women in STEM-Scholarship: Open to all female candidates with an exceptional academic record. Candidates will be considered based on their motivational letter where applicants outline why they chose to apply to this program and what made them choose a career in a male-dominated field.
- Sport Scholarship: Open to all candidates doing professional sports on a national level. The applicants will describe how their experience in playing professional sports provided them with leadership potential.
- Women in Leadership: Available to female applicants who can demonstrate their leadership potential.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this application , candidates must have to send complete application form to Berlin: [email protected], Hamburg: [email protected], Iserlohn: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to show originals (not photocopies) of transcripts, documents and also attach a motivational letter of no more than 1000 words with a application.
- Admission Requirements: For applying, candidates first select an eligible program and submit an application to study at university. After receiving an offer to study at RMIT, they have to submit the application form for this application.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The aid amount is awarded at the University of Applied Sciences Europe’s discretion and constitutes a reduction in tuition fees payable to the University of Applied Sciences Europe. The aid amount awarded is 10% of the tuition fees for the first year of study.