Having a scholarship that pays for your education, can actually reduce your risk of not getting the degree you want. That’s why you shouldn’t miss the opportunity to apply for the SMU Dato’ Kho Hui Meng International Scholarships in Singapore.
Funded by the Singapore Management University, the program is open for those sparkling candidates from all around the world who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2022-2023.
Great opportunity for students from all nationalities
User Review( votes)
Why study at Singapore Management University? The university brings you stimulating, multidisciplinary learning under the mentorship of thought leaders and subject experts. Here, you will hone your analytical skills, teamwork and communication skills.
Application Deadline: 19 March 2022
- University or Organization: Singapore Management University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: $87,400
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject area
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be a full-time first-year undergraduate enrolled in any degree program, excellent academic results, demonstrated leadership qualities and social skills and actively involved in sports and community service activities.
How to Apply
For taking entrance in this educational program, claimants have to be obliged to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Singapore Management University. After being a university student, aspirants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be required to submit letters of recommendation and a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you are advised to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Seekers may be asked to provide proof of their written and spoken English language.
The scholarship will provide a total value up to $87,400 (towards subsidized tuition fees, study-related expenses, and provisions for University-approved overseas student programs). It will be tenable for up to 4 years. Scholars are also required to take advantage of the Tuition Grant Scheme (TGS) provided by the Singapore Government for subsidized education. Under the TGS, non-Singaporean recipients (including Singapore Permanent Residents) will be contractually obliged to work for Singapore-registered companies for a minimum period of three years upon graduation.