The Technical University of Berlin is inviting applications for Surplace Scholarship for Master degree programme for the 2018/2019 academic year. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Only a few scholarships (a grant from 2500 EUR for tuition fees, a monthly subvention from 500 EUR from 1.Oct.18 – 31.Sept.19) for applicants and matriculated students are available.
The Technical University of Berlin is a research university located in Berlin, Germany. It was founded in 1879 and became one of the most prestigious education institutions in Europe. Campus El Gouna was established to act as a scientific and academic field office of Technische Universität Berlin on the Red Sea in Egypt. In its new satellite Campus in El Gouna, TU Berlin offers three Master degree programs and furthermore great possibilities for science, research and development and events of all kind. Campus El Gouna is a unique public-private partnership (PPP) project in the field of education export.
- Application Deadline: June 10, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree program if you are matriculated.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the following programs:
- Energy Engineering (EE)
- Urban Development (UD)
- Water Engineering (WE)
- Business Engineering (MBE)
- IT for Energy
- Scholarship Award: Only a few scholarships (a grant from 2500 EUR for tuition fees, a monthly subvention from 500 EUR from 1.Oct.18 – 31.Sept.19) for applicants and matriculated students are available.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships:
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
An academic background in the form of a relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is an obligatory requirement for all Master’s programs at TU Berlin Campus El Gouna. As professional experience is considered to be a valuable asset for the course profile, practical work experience in a subject related field is mandatory as well. Additional qualifications, such as social commitment, publications, participation in extra-curricular academic events, language abilities, and IT skills will also be taken into consideration.
English Language Requirements: The language of instruction at TUB Campus El Gouna is English. Hence, a formal language test is compulsory to enroll in any of our Master’s programs (for instance 87 points for TOEFL iBT, grade 6.0 for IELTS, or comparable others).
English native speakers are not required to supply proof of English language ability. Also, if English was the official language of instruction of your previous degree, you can be exempted from the language test. In this case, please provide us with a document from your university, stating that the curriculum was taught in English.
How to Apply: 1) Fill in this application form electronically and save it as PDF file.
2) The following documents are required for your application:
- Curriculum vitae,
- Detailed letter of motivation (max. 2 pages),
- Bachelor (or similar) certificate in English,
- Transcripts in English Proof of social engagement/ community activity/ voluntary work Copy of your matriculation /Acceptance letter proof of language proficiency for German
3) Please submit this application form and your complete documents as PDF files by sending them to info-at-elgouna.tu-berlin.de.