Saint Andrew’s International High School is providing the scholarship programme for brilliant students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The motive of the bursary is to support students who want to apply for the high-school programme in Malawi.
Great opportunity for students in Malawi.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1938 by the Church of Scotland Mission, St. Andrew’s International School in Blantyre, Malawi. SAIntS is a British International School that offers GCSE, A-Level, and BTEC qualifications and a wealth of extra-curricular opportunities.
Why study at Saint Andrew’s International High School? They offer students a full and rounded education based on a British curriculum adapted to a Malawian context. They balance their rigorous academic programme with a wide range of activities and sports to support the aim of realizing the full potential of each individual.
Application Deadline: December 1
- University or Organization: Saint Andrew’s International High School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: High-School
- Award: 50% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Malawi Students
- The award can be taken in Malawi
- Eligible Countries: Malawi
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Art, Drama, DT / Resistant, Materials, Food Science, Music
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must gain an average of 95 or over on CATs tests
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are recommended to take admission in the high school degree programme. Applicants must apply in writing and email their application to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Attach the following:
- Brief personal & family background
- Information regarding Academic achievement
- Information regarding Extra-curricular activities
- Aspirations for the future, including university and employment ambitions
- Evidence of family income
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have at least five A*-C grades at GCSE or their equivalent (inc. English Language & Mathematics
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must be proficient in written and spoken English and the local language.
Saint Andrew’s International High School will provide a 50% tuition fee for students in Malawi.