Take advantage of Oman Outstanding Achievement Scholarships today! The University of Birmingham will be providing a tuition award for undergraduate students for the academic year 2021-2022.
This is a joint award with the local representative in Oman, Al Ahlam Higher Education & Training Services, and will be awarded to the highest performing student starting their University of Birmingham programme.
Worthy offer for Oman students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Birmingham is a public research university in the city of Birmingham, England. As one of the most popular universities in the United Kingdom, it has been involved in many discoveries produced by the University’s researchers, such as gaseous diffusion and cavity magnetrons.
Why study at the University of Birmingham? When you pick the University of Birmingham, you will receive an excellent education from one of the world’s top 100 universities. You will be part of a broad multinational community in a lively and fascinating city in the heart of the United Kingdom. Birmingham, located in the beautiful center of England, is a diverse, modern, and vibrant city with a long cultural and intellectual heritage.
Application Deadline: July 2, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Oman Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Oman
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate programme starting September 2021. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at the Birmingham UK campus
- Be classed as Oman domiciled (i.e., habitually resident in Oman)
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees that are not covered by the scholarship
- Have sufficient funds to cover the total cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/ travel expenses associated with studying in the UK
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship, students will need to have accepted an offer from the University of Birmingham.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Copy of passport/visa (if available)
- Academic transcript
- Personal statement reference letters
- CV (if applicable)
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have the following:
- Three GCE A levels (including International A Levels)
- The International Baccalaureate Diploma
- SQA Highers and Advanced Highers (many programmes will accept Highers without additional Advanced Highers)
- The Cambridge Pre-U (minimum three separate subjects)
- A mix of A levels and Cambridge Pre-U subjects (minimum three in total)
- The Irish Leaving Certificate Higher Level
- The European Baccalaureate
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements to study there.
The scholarship award is for £2,500 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full-time undergraduate degree programme at the University of Birmingham UK campus, starting September 2021