The School of Art, Architecture and Design is looking for outstanding candidates for international awards at London Metropolitan University. All the talented candidates are welcome for this wonderful opportunity.
The study program is available for all new undergraduate international students. The grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
A valuable opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
London Metropolitan University was founded by with the integration of the University of North London and London Guildhall University in 2002. It is a modern and leading higher education institute where inspiring teachers and innovative thinkers work together.
Why study at London Metropolitan University? The university provides high-impact research and a wide range of innovative courses. By providing its students with every possible service, it strives to help them reach their goals and succeed in their careers.
Application Deadline: November 20, 2020
- University or Organization: London Metropolitan University
- Department: School of Art, Architecture, and Design
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £3,000
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in School of Art, Architecture and Design
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for this opportunity, you should meet the given criteria:
- Be an international applicant
- Have applied for a full-time bachelor’s degree at the School of Art, Architecture, and Design beginning in January 2021
- Have accepted a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for the academic year 2020–21
- Have IELTS 6.5 (minimum) or equivalent unless English language exemption applies (as it does for the majority of English-speaking nationals)
- Be available to start academic studies at London Metropolitan University by 18 January 2021 – no deferral to a subsequent academic year will be permitted
- Be aged 18 or above when you enrol at London Metropolitan University
- Be able to satisfy current UK immigration requirements
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this application, all applicants need to take admission in an approved course first in one of the eligible schools at London Metropolitan University. Once they have been admitted into an applicable program, they can send their application to be confirmed by completing an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Bachelor’s degree certificate and transcripts, master’s degree certificate and transcript, IELTS certificate, CV, reference, passport, and current visa.
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled in a master program at the university, you must have a bachelor degree from a recognized college and university.
- Language Requirement: For postgraduate degrees, applicants must have IELTS with 6.5 minimum score.
The London Metropolitan University will provide an award amount of £3,000 to the successful candidates.