Swansea University is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its Fully-Funded PhD international awards. The award is cofounded by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) and Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC).
The programme aims at constructing a new formal framework for the study of certain classes of composite models emerging from strongly coupled theories that are difficult to solve otherwise.
An admirable opportunity that will help outstanding students by providing educational support.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1920, Swansea University is a well-known research-intensive institution with a wonderful learning environment and outstanding reputation. It offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses.
Why would you like to study at Swansea University? The university provides students with the support that they need to turn their ideas and dreams into reality. At Swansea University, students will benefit from a high-quality education, learning from inspirational figures that will challenge and encourage you throughout your studies.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: College of Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree coursework in Holographic Composite Higgs.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have a First, Upper Second Class Honours or a Master’s degree with Merit, in a relevant discipline. Informal enquiries before the deadline for formal applications are welcome by emailing any of the supervisors.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at Swansea University. After being registered, candidates must download and complete the research application form and Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Form and return them to the College of Science. Please email the documents to science-scholarships-at-swansea.ac.uk and put ‘EPSRC 32 SCHOLARSHIP 2021-2022’ in the email subject header.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide academic references, academic transcripts, degree certificates, and recent CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: For candidates whose first language is not English, the university requires IELTS 6.5 (with 6.0 in each component) or equivalent.
Swansea University will offer a three-year fully funded scholarship (co-funded by EPSRC and STFC), which covers UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,285 (2020-21). RTSG support of £1000 per annum is also provided.