Applications are being accepted from the international students to become a part of the UEA Music Centre for the academic session 2021/2022.
UEA Music Centre provides a number of Music Centre Awards every year, to new and current students who show exceptional musical achievement and commitment.
User Review( votes)
The University of East Anglia is one of the best universities in the world, with beautiful campuses, welcoming cultures, and supportive staff. It offers a variety of degree programs and courses in different fields.
Why study at the University of East Anglia? The university is committed to helping students pursue their career goals, with plenty of academic, social, and cultural opportunities. Here, students get many opportunities for enhancing their talent in a diverse field and building a bright future in their chosen areas.
Application Deadline: November 27, 2020
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Cover Tuition Fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, postgraduate taught, and postgraduate Research degree coursework in Music.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate, postgraduate degree and research coursework at the University of East Anglia. After being registered, candidates will need to submit either an online application form or a hard copy application form and provide details about their current and previous musical activities.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Benefits: The University of East Anglia will provide a bursary worth £800 to successful applicants.