A college degree is rapidly becoming an essential demand for white-collar jobs. Therefore, the University of Leicester is accepting applications for the School of Business International Merit Scholarships in the United Kingdom.
This merit-based scholarship, worth £3,000 per year, is open to international-fee-paying students applying for a postgraduate degree at the University of Leicester School of Business.
Great opportunity for overseas students to get £3,000 at the University of Leicester.
User Review( votes)
The University of Leicester is a public research university based in Leicester, England. It is recognized globally for international excellence, world-changing research, and top-notch and inspirational teaching. The University has research groups in astrophysics, biochemistry, and genetics. It is a world-class infrastructure and highly experienced faculty members.
Why study at the University of Leicester? At Leicester, They offer hundreds of study possibilities no matter where you choose to pursue your dreams in the world. Make your mark with a degree that excites you, challenges you, and prepares you for career success. It’s delivers teaching and facilitates the learning of the highest quality. The University also provides various pathways for career advancement and professional development.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2022/2023
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: School of Business
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate course in any field offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You must be classified as an international student for fee purposes.
- You must be starting a full-time, campus-based Masters’s course at the University of Leicester School of Business, commencing in September 2022 or January 2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must have taken admission in the postgraduate degree program at the university. There is no need to apply for this scholarship. Eligible students will be automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: You will need to provide the following documents in support of your application:
- Academic qualifications and transcripts
- Personal statement/research proposal
- Two completed references (one must be academic) OR names and contact details of two people from whom we can request references.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a degree equivalent to a UK high upper second class degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your competence in written and spoken English language proficiency.
The University of Leicester will provide an award of £3,000. Per year at the University of Leicester School Of Business.