With an aim is to help stimulate students’ passion for their subject and push them to reach their potential, the University of Leeds has organized the Business School Accounting and Finance Department Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
Applications from excellent home countries and international candidates interested in accounting, finance, and banking are expected by the university. The selected candidates will be entitled to receive the scholarship benefits for up to 3 years, i.e., tuition fee and a maintenance grant worth £15,609.
Excellent opportunity for international students to get an award amount of £15,609.
User Review( votes)
Leeds University Business School is a business school in the University of Leeds, in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. Ranked 20th, the mission of the business school is to make an exceptional impact on business and society globally through leadership in research and teaching.
Why choose to study at the University of Leeds? Leeds BS is a leading, full-service business school, regularly world-ranked top-ranking authorities. It is a values-driven university that harnesses its expertise in research and education to help shape a better future for humanity, working through collaboration to tackle inequalities, achieve societal impact, and drive change.
Application Deadline: No applications made for this scholarship after 31st May 2022 shall be accepted.
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: Leeds Business School
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,609
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: UK and domestic students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD research study programme at the Leeds University Business School can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new Postgraduate Researchers undertaking full-time or part-time research study leading to the PhD degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must make an admission application via the university portal. Students for the scholarship will be considered on an interview basis.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Research proposal
- Two References
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Certified copies of qualification certificates
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a first-class or good upper second-class undergraduate degree. In addition, they should also hold a British Master’s degree (or equivalent degree from an overseas university) or an equivalent professional qualification with a minimum average score of 60% (or equivalent) and in an appropriate academic discipline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- IELTS – 7.0
The University of Leeds will award the selected candidates this scholarship to cover total fees at the University of Leeds standard rate of fees and provide a maintenance grant at the standard UKRI rate, i.e., £15,609.