The University of Leeds is pleased to announce its School of Chemical and Process Engineering International Masters Excellence Scholarships to support bright and deserving students’ studies in the UK. The scholarship application is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
All UK and foreign national students that want to pursue an eligible MSc programme offered at the School of Chemical and Process Engineering at the University of Leeds and hold relevant academic qualifications are eligible to receive this scholarship. The scholarship award is valued at £5,000.
Get up to £5,000 to fund your master’s degree at the University of Leeds in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Leeds is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK and is a public university established in 1874. The university is ranked 92nd in QS Global World Rankings. Leeds aims to make an exceptional impact on business and society globally through leadership in research and teaching.
Why choose to study at the University of Leeds? The University of Leeds is an internationally recognized institute for excellence in teaching and research. Leeds is part of the prestigious Russell Group of research-intensive universities. It is a values-driven university that harnesses its expertise in research and education to help shape a better future for humanity, working through collaboration to tackle inequalities, achieve societal impact, and drive change.
Application Deadline: All students that are interested are requested to submit their applications by 6th May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: UK/International students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Advanced Chemical Engineering MSc, Chemical Process Engineering MSc, Energy, and Environment MSc, and Materials Science and Engineering MSc offered at Leeds are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be self-funding (or partially funded) and be classified as international for tuition fee purposes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students need to sign up on the university’s official portal and apply. The scholarship application must be filled out separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A research proposal
- Certificates and transcripts of any academic qualifications
- Visa and immigration documents
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have achieved a first-class degree or equivalent qualification, based on the criteria used by the School for offer purposes.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0 or 6.5
The University of Leeds will provide the selected candidates a sum of £5,000 towards the cost of the undertaken MSc programme.