Newcastle University is encouraging highly motivated and outstanding students to apply for the Masters in International Business Management Scholarships. This programme is open for the academic session 2022-2023.
Golden opportunity for worldwide students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Newcastle University has always been dedicated to providing its students with an outstanding educational experience. About 26,400 students from over 130 countries pursue a diverse and exciting selection of degree programs at the university.
Why study at Newcastle University? The university is devoted to providing its students with the best facilities and academic excellence. It has award-winning teachers who are committed to assisting students in achieving their long-term objectives.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through June 1, 2022
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master‡s degree
- Awards: £8,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master‡s degree programme in international business management
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must hold an offer of admission to International Business Management MSc
- Must hold a UK 1st Class or international equivalent Degree
- Must have previously studied at a university with a high academic ranking or reputation
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, applicants have to take admission in the master‡s degree programme at the university. After that must need to complete the online application form, which included submitting a 1,500-word essay in response to the issue, all submissions must be written in English.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit: certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV, and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must have an IELTS 6.5 or equivalent English language qualification with no subskill below 6.0.
Newcastle University will provide one award of amount £8,000, which will be payable towards the cost of tuition fees.