Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, the University of Sydney is providing the Ivan Roberts International Scholarships for the session 2020/2021. The funding is available to pursue postgraduate and postgraduate research degree coursework.
The scholarship programme aims to assist excellent students who attain the highest pass at graduation for postgraduate study at an approved institution.
Founded in 1850, the University of Sydney is Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the leading and reputable universities in the world. It offers a broad range of disciplines and its research focuses on finding solutions to society’s biggest challenges.
Why would you like to study at the University of Sydney? The university provides a wide range of accommodation options for students and a range of flexible study options to suit your needs. Here students will be encouraged to challenge accepted thinking and explore their interests through independent study.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate and Postgraduate Research
- Award: $50,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate and Postgraduate Research degree programme in Law.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be about to graduate from their Bachelor of Laws or Juris Doctor at the University of Sydney, or have graduated from a Bachelor of Law or Juris Doctor from the University of Sydney within the last two years.
- Must have applied for or have an unconditional offer of admission for full-time studies in a postgraduate coursework degree or research degree within the Sydney Law School at the University of Sydney.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate and postgraduate research at the University of Sydney. After being registered, you must complete and submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit academic transcripts, CV/resume, research proposal (only required for applicants applying for a research degree), and personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: The Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, and personal statements which demonstrate the applicant’s (1) leadership experience, communication skills, personal interests, and community engagement.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The grant is valued at $50,000 for one year only and will become tenable once the applicant has enrolled in their eligible program with the University of Sydney.