The University of Lincoln is delighted to announce the School of History and Heritage MA Bursary for the academic year 2023-2024. The application process is now open.
The bursaries are available to students who wish to pursue master’s degree programmes offered by the School of History, Medieval Studies, and Conservation of Cultural Heritage. Both international and national students can apply to avail this bursary.
Get financial assistance and complete your studies in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Lincoln is a public research university in England. It is a globally ranked university that aims to develop local, national, and international communities by creating purposeful knowledge and research and produce creative graduates.
Why study at the University of Lincoln? The University of Lincoln is listed as one of the top 150 universities in the world. Lincoln enables a high-quality student experience. It has established an international reputation for the quality of its teaching and research. It holds innovative partnerships with a range of organizations, providing students with enhanced opportunities for work experience, networking, and access to the latest industry trends. At Lincoln, they prepare students to face a corporate world where employers are increasingly looking for individuals who can make a difference in today’s global workplace.
Application Deadline: 5 May 2023
- University or Organization: University of Lincoln
- Department: The School of History and Heritage
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Up to £6480
- Number of Awards: Up to 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and international
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA History, MA Medieval Studies, or MA Conservation of Cultural Heritage
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- These bursaries are available to students who wish to undertake one of the MA degree programmes offered by the School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, students have to take admission to the university. Applicants must follow the provided application form to avail themselves the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit all documents asked at the time of application.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must check entry requirements based on their origin.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to provide English language proficiency tests preferred and accepted by the university.
The School bursaries will cover fees to cover one year of full-time study. In previous years, this has been up to £6480. Successful applicants wishing to take the MA over two years will receive half of the full-time fees each year to cover their study, which in previous years has been up to £3240 per year, with no increase in the second year to match any increase in fees. These figures are, however, subject to change and confirmation of the exact sum offered in each case will be communicated to the successful candidates.