The Jimmy Rane Foundation is delighted to offer the program opportunity managed by International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc. (ISTS).
The award is designed for well-qualified, hard-working and outstanding students, and will help deserving students attend college without the financial burden.
Beneficial offer to get a $500 to $5,000 award for undergraduate study.
User Review( vote)
The Jimmy Rane Foundation was established by James W. “Jimmy” Rane in 2000. It was created with a simple, yet powerful idea: “It’s about giving something back.” It has awarded 422 colleges programmes to outstanding and deserving students over the years.
Application Deadline: Friday, February 7, 2020, at 11:59 p.m., PT
- University or Organization: Jimmy Rane Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $500 to $5,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US Citizen
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are available only in the United States or the District of Columbia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must check all the given criteria:
- S. citizenship or permanent resident
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 for college applicants
- You must be a graduating high school senior and no older than 20 years of age as of August 1, 2020.
- If you are no older than 20 years of age as of August 1, 2020, and will have received your GED by June 30, 2020, you are eligible to apply.
- All applicants must reside (permanent home address) in one of the following states or the District of Columbia: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana, Texas, North Carolina, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, Delaware or New Jersey
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 for graduating high school seniors;
- Students enrolled full-time as a high school senior, progressing normally toward graduation in the Spring/Summer 2020, with plans to enter college no later than the Fall following graduation OR students enrolled full-time as a college freshman or sophomore, no older than 20 years of age as of August 1, 2020, and progressing normally toward a bachelor’s degree
- If you are currently attending college as a freshman or sophomore and are no older than 20 years of age as of August 1, 2020, you may apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must create an online account to register for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have a qualification certificate to provide as proof.
- Entry Requirements: All high school applicants must have and maintain at least a 3.0-grade point average on a 4.0 scale. All college applicants must have a 2.75-grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have an excellent knowledge of the English language (reading, writing, and speaking)
- The Jimmy Rane Foundation prize value varies depending on the need of the student. The reward amount ranges from $500 to $5,000 per year.
- Funds may only use for tuition and fees, books, supplies and equipment, room and board, and travel or research.