Unlock new opportunities for you with the help of the EU Transition Scholarships offered by the University of Roehampton for the academic session 2021-2022.
The educational programme is designed to all talented and motivated EU students joining an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course in September 2021.
Bright chance to complete study at the University of Roehampton in the UK by applying EU Transition Scholarships.
User Review( votes)
The University of Roehampton is a public university in the United Kingdom that was founded in 1975. It is also ranked third in London for Education research quality and fourth for English.
Why study at the University of Roehampton? You will improve your abilities and gain confidence in your chosen field at this university. Students will have the opportunity to get active, discover new interests, and hone their skills here.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Roehampton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Awards: £9250.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, aspirants must enroll in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the university. You will not need to submit a separate application for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a personal statement, two references, academic transcripts and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students usually hold a second-class honours degree (certain programmes may require a 2:1) from a recognised British or overseas university.
- Language Requirement: If you are considering full degree study at the University of Roehampton, postgraduate or research, you must demonstrate that you possess at least a minimum standard of English language proficiency.
The University of Roehampton will provide tuition fees for almost all full-degree undergraduate programs, UK home fees are £9250, and postgraduate fees will vary.