The University of Reading is honored to announce the School of Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences Scholarships for international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship has been exclusively established for students that want to pursue a master’s study programme at the University of Reading.
Excellent opportunity for international students to get an amount of £4,000.
User Review( votes)
The University of Reading has been one of the forefront runners for UK higher education for almost a century. In the last few decades, they have become innovators and pioneers, pushing academic boundaries and leading social change. Among the top 30 UK universities, the University of Reading has ranked 29th and is home to over 23,000 students from over 160 countries.
Why would you like to study at the University of Reading? At this university, there is everything a student wants to build a bright future. The university staff will train a new generation of scientists and students to think differently. The university’s department is a dynamic environment where you can learn from and work with internationally recognized research and teaching staff.
Application Deadline: Students are suggested to apply by 1 June
- University or Organization: University of Reading
- Department: School of Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences.
- Course Level: Master
- Award:£4,000 each
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any (excluding UK nationals)
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Any (excluding UK nationals)
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the following:
- MSc Cognitive Neuroscience
- MSc Language Sciences
- MSc Research Methods in Psychology
- MSc Psychology Conversion
- MSc Theory in Practice in Clinical Psychology with Research Placement only*
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria
- Applicants must be overseas citizens
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Eligible Students are requested to submit their application for admission to the School of Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences at the University of Reading.
- Supporting Document: The students must present all the following documents to the university.
- Full transcripts of relevant degree programmes taken.
- English language certificate (IELTS or TOEFL)
- Contact details of two academic/professional references.
- Statement of purpose outlining your academic performance, interest in the desired master’s course and relevant work experience, if any, and also skills gained.
- Copy of valid passport
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have an undergraduate honors degree in psychology or related discipline or equivalent from a university outside the UK.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 80
- IELTS – 6.5 overall
The student that will successfully secure this Scholarship 2022 will be provided a tuition fee reduction of £4,000 as an award for the master’s programme at the School of Psychology and Clinical Sciences by the University Of Reading.