Swansea University is pleased to offer Fully-Funded Research Excellence Scholarships for full-time doctoral study, commencing in October 2022 to international students.
The research scholarships can be provided towards a PhD programme in any of the various disciplines at Swansea. The full tuition fee will be covered along with an annual stipend of £15,900 for the duration of the study.
Great offer to get benefited for PhD study.
User Review( votes)
Swansea University is a public research university and is amongst the top 30 research institutions in the UK. It celebrates the heritage of the city of Swansea and strives to be the University of the region.
Why choose to study at Swansea University? Swansea University nurtures independence and holds critical thinking as its fundamental purpose. Students of Swansea are resilient in the face of global challenges and adapt to the changing world of work. It is very committed to the students’ mental health and wellbeing and provides various student support services as well.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2021
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee and Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD programme in any discipline at the School of Aerospace, Civil, Electrical, General and Mechanical Engineering, School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, School of Mathematics and Computer Science, School of Biosciences, Geography and Physics, School of Culture and Communication, Education, Media Studies and Politics (Across different schools), Law, Criminology, Sociology and Social Policy (across different schools), Business, Management, Economics and Finance (across different schools), Medical School, School of Psychology, or School of Health and Social Care at Swansea can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be commencing research study in October 2022.
- The applicants should be able to demonstrate a pass with a minimum grade average of at least 70% for their part-one master’s degree modules and submit their dissertation by no later than 30/09/2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the online application system of the university to make an admission application. Applications details for the scholarship can be obtained at the bottom of this
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Copy of qualification to date
- Academic references
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have attained, or must be expected to attain, a first-class honours degree and/or a distinction at master’s level.
- Language Requirement: Students must have IELTS 6.5 overall (with a score of at least 6.5 in each individual component) or equivalent that is recognised by Swansea University.
Each scholarship awarded will cover the full cost of UK Tuition fees of the selected students and provide them with a stipend of £15,900 per annum.