Applications are welcomed from high calibre students wishing to apply for the International PhD Studentships based in the School of Social Sciences and Humanities at Loughborough University.
The award seeks to support highly motivated domestic and international students who want to pursue a PhD degree programme at Loughborough University.
Great opportunity for overseas students to complete their PhD studies in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Loughborough University is a top-ten ranked university in England for research intensity (REF 2014), with an outstanding 66 percent of the work of Loughborough’s academic staff eligible to be submitted to the REF being judged as ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally excellent,’ compared to a national average of 43 percent.
Why study at Loughborough University? Students will benefit from our Doctoral College’s extensive support and assistance, including specialized career counselling, to help them thrive in their research and future professions.
Application Deadline: The last date of the application deadline is 16th March 2022.
- University or Organization: Loughborough University
- Department: School of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: £15609 per annum
- Number of Awards:
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in creative arts by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have first-class honours, upper second-class honours, and lower second-class honours
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission at the university. After that, applicants have to apply online for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Loughborough University will provide a tax-free stipend of £15609 per annum for the duration of the studentship plus tuition fees at the UK rate. International students may apply however, the total value of the studentship will cover the International Tuition Fee only.